In Russia, those who do not want to go to the front are offered to change sex


Mobilization in Russia has become more like a farce, and for many, a tragedy.
In Russia, those who do not want to go to the front should "change gender" and "transfer to another category." In particular, such a proposal followed from the head of the Kalininsky district of the Russian Federation, Sergei Petrichenko, in an interview with the Russian edition of Fontanka .
We must completely restore all military records and collect all data on the male residents of the area. If a person is not male, he can declare it, change gender and move to another category or take other measures, Petrichenko said.
At the same time, he denies mass roundups of men in the region and claims that law enforcement officers and the military simply "notify" potential recruits of possible mobilization.
We have a whirlwind going on. A summons is sent, the citizen receives it and throws it in the trash can. And we must establish: where is this citizen, how many children does he have, does he have a disease, did he undergo training, perhaps he has armor, or did he become an IT specialist, is he an employee of the defense industry. It is necessary to update the information, - the official explained such "raids".
At the same time, the insanity of mobilization in Russia continues to gain momentum. The man, who is over 70 years old, also stated that he had received a summons.
Earlier in St. Petersburg, a blind girl, an Israeli citizen, received a summons.
Her mother shared the story on social media. She said that Avital Parfenenko is visually impaired, the girl also underwent a kidney transplant.
Representatives of the Commissariat pounded on the door, despite all, to put it mildly, burdensome circumstances, and demanded that a 149-centimeter tall fighter be handed over. Yes, and most importantly, the fighter is a citizen of Israel, where he lives happily, - said Marina Pisarenko.

Recall that on September 21, Putin announced the introduction of "partial" mobilization in the Russian Federation. The Ministry of Defense promised that they would mobilize people with experience, but the summonses began to be handed out to everyone. To date, allegedly the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation has managed to mobilize 222,000 Russians, and 16,000 of them are already at the front.
- The Main Intelligence Directorate has warned of a possible Russian offensive against the Kyiv and Chernihiv regions following the latest mobilisation
- The Telegraph: Russia is building a secret infrastructure to launch drones into NATO countries
- Callas: The EU is preparing its largest package of sanctions against Russia since the start of the full-scale war
- Germany has urged its citizens to avoid travelling to Ukraine ahead of Independence Day
- NYT: Putin has instructed the Russian security services to work towards weakening NATO and the EU by 2026
- An expert explains how Russia is changing its tactics for strikes on Kyiv
Elena Rasenko writes about science, healthy living and psychology news, and shares her work-life balance tips and tricks.












