Two children among those killed in Zaporizhzhya due to Russian strike - OVA
- Home
- Events
- Terrorist attack
- Two children among those killed in Zaporizhzhya due to Russian strike - OVA


In Zaporizhzhya, an auto-repair complex was destroyed, shops and high-rise buildings were damaged.
According to the head of the Zaporizhzhya OVA Ivan Fedorov and the acting mayor of Zaporizhzhya Regina Kharchenko, 26 people were injured and 10 more were killed as a result of the Russian strike on Zaporizhzhya on 6 December. Their identities are now being established. Preliminary, among the dead are two children. Both dead girls were pupils of Zaporizhzhya gymnasium #93.
Russia is killing our children. The world must react," Kharchenko said.
As Fedorov pointed out, criminalists continue to establish the identities of the dead.
The identification of people who were killed by Russians during the attack on Zaporizhzhya continues," Fedorov said.
The head of the OBA pointed out that the Russians in the evening hit a busy area of the city, where at that moment there were many people.
As a result, 26 people were injured. Among the wounded there are also children - two girls of 4 months and 11 years old and an 11-year-old boy. They are all being treated in hospitals. Thus, in the surgical department of one of the hospitals of the city there are seven wounded - two men in serious condition in intensive care. According to Deputy Medical Director Tamila Ismailova, one of the men - 53 years old - has a traumatic amputation of a lower limb and leg fractures. Doctors are fighting for his life.
Among the children are an 11-year-old child with soft tissue wounds to the head, a four-year-old child with wounds to the face and arm, and an infant with a bruised abdomen.
We shall remind you that on 6 December, the Russian army attacked Zaporizhzhya. As a result of the shelling destroyed an auto repair complex, damaged shops, high-rise buildings and other infrastructure.
Earlier on Saturday, Fedorov wrote that among the 10 dead - 5 women and 5 men.
- The Main Intelligence Directorate has warned of a possible Russian offensive against the Kyiv and Chernihiv regions following the latest mobilisation
- Germany has urged its citizens to avoid travelling to Ukraine ahead of Independence Day
- An expert explains how Russia is changing its tactics for strikes on Kyiv
- Russia struck a "Nova Poshta" terminal near Kharkiv: staff members were killed and more than 20 people were injured
- 3 July has been declared a day of mourning in Kyiv. The number of dead and injured is rising
- Russia’s massive attack on Kyiv: there have been fatalities, many people have been injured, and there is widespread destruction across all parts of the city
Journalist and volunteer with extensive experience.














